-
November 10th, 2005, 02:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi,
My 9yo's Godfather and his wife are going to Chicago and are asking for ideas for Christmas. I know the AGP has special logo clothing for dolls but do they have outfits exclusive to each AG Place also?
I want to tell them anything with an AGP logo or exclusive from the AG store but will they know what that is, I think it would be fun for daughter to receive a unique outfit instead of one I can pick up on-line.
They have a 3yo son and newborn daughter(Elizabeth) so they don't know much about AG, yet (I know when they walk in that store they will be hooked!). Godfather always picks my Olivia's gifts out personally and has never disappointed her.
I just know you all can help me with this.
Thanks, MD
-
November 10th, 2005, 02:20 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hi, my daughtger and I went this summer and here are the things I remember that said Chicago on them. They had t-shirts, white ones, black ones and even red I think that say American Girl Place Chicago. They also have Bomber/varsity style jackets that say American Girl Place Chicago on the back. My daughters best friends mom bought her daughter one for Christmas. We also got a Chicago charm but we I think we had to show our club cards to get it. They actually had a little section just to the left when you walk in that had some other little things. It seems like they had these cute little doll caring bags (Up by the Cafe) as well but I don't remember if they said Chicago on them or not. I think if you go to Curt's website he may have pictures of some of the items I've mentioned. I don't know the web address of hand because it's just listed in my favorites but if you need I can look it up for you.
-
November 10th, 2005, 02:23 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Hey I just remembered they also sold the outfits that the girls wear in the show. At the time it was circle of friends but I beleive now its may be the Revue? Anyways I don't think they said Chicago on them but I think they were exclusive to just the stores. Hope this info is helpful to you and if you google the complete guide to american girl collecting I think Curts site should come right up. Good Luck!
-
November 10th, 2005, 02:26 PM
#4
chrstnwmn7
Guest
I LOVE the apron sets for the doll and girl. I am thinking of getting one for DD. I don't know if they have sold out at AGPC or NY though. I would definately get one if I could!!!
-
November 10th, 2005, 05:40 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I think so. I remember seeing them at AGPNY.
-
November 10th, 2005, 09:39 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
I love the Revue set!It is great!the AGP PJ's come in girl sizes too!
-
November 11th, 2005, 04:21 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
They had plenty of the apron sets last Saturday at AGPC. In fact, I'm about to call my PS to have her ship me one when she ships my doll tote. It should be in stock soon!
Did the AGP PJ's come in girl size? I only remember seeing doll-size.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks